Call our free quote hotline on freephone: 0800 106 107 or on our mobile-friendly 0330 303 0086
  • 55 per cent off
    Ask an Expert
  • 55 per cent off
    UK's No.1 Installer

Ask An Expert

Ask our in-house experts

Ask our in-house experts

Type your question below or call us on 01274 842 842

Double glazing grants?

Our Expert Answer...

Many local authorities offer grants for double glazing for people living on low incomes who require a home upgrade to bring their living standards up to an acceptable level.

When it comes to home heating and insulation there are many different types of grant available. Central Heating grants are available for new, energy efficient boilers and radiators. There are also grants available for home insulation including cavity wall insulation and loft insulation.

Typically all of these grants are means tested and you will need to demonstrate that you are on a low income and probably of a minimum age (most homeowners are over 18 anyway).

Local governments have a responsibility to ensure that people have a certain level of living standard but they also have a responsibility to hit the EU’s carbon emission targets – and that means upgrading old, cold inefficient homes to modern, energy efficient ones.

Get a quick and

The Safestyle Guarantee

  • Flexible Payments
  • 10 Year Guarantee
  • Great Value
  • Service You Can Trust